Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Help finding the original owner of my car

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 09:59 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,148 Likes on 822 Posts

Personally i would love to know what happened to my old Diamond Blue 944S . it was a great example in great shape. I saw it around town occasionally for a year then it just dissapeared. Strangely I am not to interested in what happened to my old Fiero .. and if anyone ever contacted me would deny ever owning one ..
Old 01-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Paul K
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interesting question. I know it's the other way round, but I have considered getting hold of the guy I sold my '89 targa to, just to see how the car is doing. Have the same concerns that were mentioned earlier, however.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:27 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,148 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by Tremelune
This. Very specifically with regard to vehicles they've sold. If you ever get in touch, I would immediately disclose your intentions, and back off at the slightest bit of detected discomfort.
This I agree with and i think it starts with how you begin the conversation ..

I have a Porsche and it is the best car i have ever had and was wonderin what you could tell me about it ...

I bought this Porsche and its had this problem since i got it .. did you sell it like that ?

may get you very different responses

if someone called me id ask them if they ever eventually fixed where I bondoed over the hole that i backed with newspaper ?

Quick Reply: Help finding the original owner of my car