Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

911 Cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 09:07 AM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

If you want an indoor car cover, go with one from Carnewal (Gert).

Ask for a gift card to Detailers Domain. Always great stuff to buy over there. Bumperplugs has gift cards, too.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:49 AM
TheMystro
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Whats all the anti cover?? I have used a car covers for 25 years without any issues and my cars are usually in concourse condition. You just need to know how to use a car cover properly. Never cover a dirty car. Always take some detailer spray and go over the car before covering. Learn the proper way to put on and take off a car cover. I cover my cars/motorcycles for winter storage when they sit in my garage. This keeps dust and accidental rubs and bangs off of the car. I also will use car covers at shows before the event in case of quick rain showers. I like the OEM Porsche car cover. It is soft on the inside, breaths well and is very custom fit (tail/no tail). I got a great deal at Park Place Porsche. They give a PCA discount.

http://porsche.parkplacestores.com/catalog.asp?ci=1206
Old 11-23-2011, 12:00 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by TheMystro
Whats all the anti cover?? I have used a car covers for 25 years without any issues and my cars are usually in concourse condition. You just need to know how to use a car cover properly. Never cover a dirty car. Always take some detailer spray and go over the car before covering. Learn the proper way to put on and take off a car cover. I cover my cars/motorcycles for winter storage when they sit in my garage. This keeps dust and accidental rubs and bangs off of the car. I also will use car covers at shows before the event in case of quick rain showers. I like the OEM Porsche car cover. It is soft on the inside, breaths well and is very custom fit (tail/no tail). I got a great deal at Park Place Porsche. They give a PCA discount.

http://porsche.parkplacestores.com/catalog.asp?ci=1206

Thanks Mystro. Your thoughts are exactly mine. Had my 928 cover and used it for 18 years, no issues.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Who in the heck, in their right mind, would ever store a car long enough to need a cover?
Old 11-23-2011, 03:49 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Who in the heck, in their right mind, would ever store a car long enough to need a cover?
Good point Ed!

Quick Reply: 911 Cover