Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Satin Fuchs From Wheel Enhancements

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2001, 10:40 AM
Jerod
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Satin Fuchs From Wheel Enhancements

Has anyone out there bought/refinished their Fuchs (16" traditional) to the Wheel Enhancements satin color they have been advertising in the P-Mags?

If you have, and have a picture, please post, or email. I'm considering going from black to "satin"....

Jerod (jzakson@yahoo.com)
'83SC Targa
Old 12-26-2001, 03:24 PM
pd'83SC
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerod,
...I am with you on the "satin" look...it really shows the details of the Fuchs...I will be shipping my wheels west next week.
...looking forward to some replies on your "post"

PD
83911SC
Old 12-27-2001, 04:24 PM
richard glickel.
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Jerod,

If you mean the Wheel Enhancement "rough & clear" finish, it looks fantastic. I don't have any pix for you, but I believe that my Porsche shop (DeMan Motorsport in Nyack, NY) did take some pictures of the wheels after mounting them on my car and sent the pix to Wheel Enhancement. You can call them and ask if they can email or post the pictures of the rough & clear finished fuchs on Glickel's '87 Carrera coupe. If for some reason Wheel Enhancement doesn't have the pix, contact Rick @ Demanmotorsport.com, and perhaps he can send them to you.

Otherwise, you'll just have to take my word for it, the wheels turned out great and I am always receiving compliments on them. I think that you'll be very pleased with the results.

Richard
'87 Carrera 3.6L

Quick Reply: Satin Fuchs From Wheel Enhancements