Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Thanks for all the help i've gotton so far....here is a link to pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 01:34 AM
Jimmykash
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Thanks for all the help i've gotton so far....here is a link to pictures

So far all of you have been really helpful and let me add that this little car is PLEASURE and JOY to drive....i want my own. But i'm a little young to maintain a car like it if it goes south so i'll just wait around until i buy it from my brother hehehe

here ya go:

<a href="http://members.telocity.com/~89prochargedroc/porsche.html" target="_blank">http://members.telocity.com/~89prochargedroc/porsche.html</a>

You really cant appreciate the condition its in from the night shots or just from photos even. All the weatherstripping has been replaced and it was painted 4 years ago and there aren't many swirl marks at all. I'm going to get some day shots of the car....the night pictures doesn't to the paintjob any justice at all
Old 09-05-2002, 04:10 AM
JackOlsen
Race Car

Received 62 Likes on 48 Posts
That looks awesome.

Believe it or not, a slightly overcast day, especially in the late afternoon, will produce the nicest-looking pictures. Bright sunlight tends to make cars look bad in pictures, as does a flash.

(In my amateur opinion, at least.)

My car's an Illinois-born 73 as well.
The following users liked this post:
Superdave312 (08-15-2020)
Old 09-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Jimmykash
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your car is too cool....i found your site while researching these cars a few days ago and man a 240hp motor in that little car must be scary at times

Quick Reply: Thanks for all the help i've gotton so far....here is a link to pictures