Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Kennedy Motorsports: Beware

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 03:55 AM
Auto_Werks 3.6
Quit Smokin'
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 189 Posts

PS... To back out of a deal at full asking price with a deposit already paid is almost inexcusable. He's probably related to my Ohio 914 shopper.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:09 PM
six gun
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Auto_Werks 3.6
Sometimes car deals just go sideways...
The last car I sold, I backed out of a deal with a stranger because I thought he was trying to screw me. The car was at my family's place in Ohio and I had alredy moved to Kansas. All I had to go on was a gut feeling from talking to the guy on the phone. He was a super *** hole and he wanted to pay with Pay pal. I had NOT taken a deposit, but I halted the transaction and sold the car for less money to a close friend in Ohio. The guy then proceeded to make a "Beware" thread about me on Pelican.

I guess my point is sometimes stuff just happens. Hopefully you're not too inconvenienced, and I seriously hope you get the deposit back! I'm sure you'll find the right car soon enough. It's a buyer's Market! At least you're not out the whole price of the car.
ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR LITTLE VOICE!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:21 PM
ZAMIRZ
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amber lamps
It's all starting to come together. Do you think that whoever posted the pictures on the website just couldn't tell the difference between the two silver cars cars? They are both silver 911's to some webmaster offsite. Well, one is a 911 and the other is a glorified VW.

IS THAT THE BRUMOS #59 GT2 in the background ???????
No, it's a Cayman in Brumos livery. Probably one of the interseries cars.

Quick Reply: Kennedy Motorsports: Beware