Originally Posted by GothingNC
Not bad for a real 930

John
Isn't this on the low side $$?
Old 11-02-2010 | 12:27 AM
raspberryroadster
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Shannon123
I ran a WTB solicitation on Pelican and got to look at alot of cars that I may not have otherwise been able to view. Unfortunately, most of the cars were either wrong color (for me) or overly modded.

So,

LooKing to buy 911 Coupe or Cab wide-body/turbo looK in GOOD condition, mostly stock and very minor MODS OK.....NO projects or garage queens please. Mileage not really an issue as I want a daily/weekend driver. M491 option cars OK, but not that important. If its not a wide-body or turbo-looK, I'm not interested. I may go up a level to 930, but prefer not to unless it's perfect for me.

Exterior color preferences: Black, White, Venetian Blue....but may be open to others if the car is nice.

I have one car that I'm close to buying but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something out there.
Thanks
so....
-really good shape, little or no mods (agree with ed kind of eliminates anything with aftermkt turbo flares)
-no garage queens, want a dd.....imo think twice re a cab

shorten down your search list.....what are you close to buying? (behind the 3rd door??)

-
Old 11-02-2010 | 08:16 AM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Thats nice.....interiors' pretty bold.
"Bold" I like that. They have had this car for a while. It started in the low thirties. I almost went and looked at it when it was twenty nine and change. Thats when I found out the one I bought was available.
Old 11-02-2010 | 10:38 AM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Pass that car every day, right up the road from my office.
Old 11-02-2010 | 11:06 AM
whalebird
Race Car

Thats a nice looking car^^^
Old 01-05-2011 | 11:41 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

I ran a WTB solicitation on Pelican and got to look at alot of cars that I may not have otherwise been able to view. Unfortunately, most of the cars were either wrong color (for me) or overly modded.

So,

LooKing to buy 911 Coupe or Cab wide-body/turbo looK in GOOD condition, mostly stock and very minor MODS OK.....NO projects or garage queens please. Mileage not really an issue as I want a daily/weekend driver. M491 option cars OK, but not that important. If its not a wide-body or turbo-looK, I'm not interested. I may go up a level to 930, but prefer not to unless it's perfect for me.

Exterior color preferences: Black, White, Venetian Blue....but may be open to others if the car is nice.

I have one car that I'm close to buying but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something out there.
Thanks

PM me if you are still looking for one.
I just stumbled across a private sale in my neighbourhood of florida.

1986 turbo look cab. 1 of 6. light blue paint, dark blue top, cream seats, chrome fuchs and appears to be nice driver quality. asking $33900.00.

im going back tomorrow for a picture and phone number.

Quick Reply: WTB 911 Turbo look or Widebody Conversion