Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

New Member Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 06:54 PM
arerrac
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking New Member Hello

Long time user, new member. What a great site with very knowledgable people. A great help in my first P-car purchase. Own a '88 Signature Edition Carrera 132,000 miles, your perverbial Swiss Watch.
Does anyone know if there was ANY dealer info ever printed for these cars. Even my Cert. of Authenticity from PCNA makes no representation to it being anything "Special". And the '88 model year sales lit. makes no reference to this model being available. Did Porsche ever market these cars or did they just show up at dealers as a unique Carrera.
Thanks in advance,
Wade Eva
Old 12-10-2002, 07:24 PM
Douglas_T
Racer

Welcome & congrats on your new 911! I am sure someone will be able to answer your question!
Old 12-11-2002, 09:06 AM
KC911
Burning Brakes

Congratulations on your new car! It sounds as if your 'Signature Edition', is the same as mine (i.e. Diamond Blue Metallic w/ Ferry Porsche's signature on the seats). I'm pretty sure that the term 'Signature Edition' is sort of slang, and it's technically a 'Commemorative Edition'...you might want to search using CE instead, and maybe you'll find what your looking for. Hope this helps...

Quick Reply: New Member Hello