Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Massachusetts/New Hampshire MEET?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 10:30 AM
MassGuy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts/New Hampshire MEET?

I have been very interested in meeting with other enthusiats to talk about our 911's. While I enjoy my car very much I also enjoy other peoples. We could shine up our cars and how we keep our cars in top form performance mods or anything 911.

Could be a 4 or 5 hour gathering at a place to be determined. We could set a date and location depending on who is going to show up and where they are from. If we could gather up a list of at least 12 cars then we have the makings of a 911 gathering.

Anyone have a couple of 911 buddies they can contact to help organize this event before our cars are locked up for the winter?

So is anyone interested or is this thread going to just slip away?

Thanks

Brian
Old 10-14-2008, 11:33 AM
84_Carrera
Legacy Flounder
Rennlist Member

Brian, we have regular (at least monthly) meetings, usually SE Mass / Cape area, but next week is going to be central MA / Quabbin area. Check the regional section, NE Region. They're usually posted, or you can find the contact info for the guys who usually coordinate these things.

Last month we went to Lime Rock & saw the old McQueen 911 & went for a nice run together, lots of early cars on that run.

Maybe I'm getting the wrong vibe here, but I'm sensing you're frustrated because other people aren't picking up the ball & running with things? If you're determined to host a meet, pick a time & a place, have a route planned, activity, lunch, whatever, post it up here in the regional area & on Pelican - there's lots of guys who DRIVE their cars, and plenty who find excuses during the winter to pull them out too. We're here, but we do it for the fun, not for the brow-beating factor. Again, if I'm mistaken in reading the attitude, I apologize. Just seems like you're pissy every time you post.

Have a good one, hope to see you out there.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:55 PM
muis
Intermediate

Hmmm, there is a regional section? Good to know, I'll keep an eye on it.
My 911 is going in hybernation shortly though.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Porsche Nashua is having an "Octoberfest" car show and barbecue this Sunday. Looks like it will be a good event.

http://www.porschenashua.com/dealership/news.htm

Quick Reply: Massachusetts/New Hampshire MEET?