Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Hershey Swap Meet / Rennlist Banquet 2008/ April 25th-26th!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hershey Swap Meet / Rennlist Banquet 2008/ April 25th-26th!!!

Are you all ready? Finally its here! Its time for Hershey once again in 2008!

We will be back in Hershey for the PCA Hershey Swap meet once again. Afterward, we welcome and encourage Rennlist members, as well as friends alike, to join us at the Rennlist Banquet.

Heres whats going down!

Friday night is usually when most people arrive. We will be at the Application Brewing Company for dinner and drinks. This is where most people will meet up before the swap meet.

Then Saturday is the day! The swap meet starts Saturday morning. I will be setting up a Rennlist Booth for everyone. I will try and put it toward the back of the swap meet like we have in previous years. This is where you can find
Travis and I sitting around.

After the swap meet, we will all be heading over to the FourPoints Hotel, where we have a room reserved for us Rennlist members privately. This is where we will also have the Rennlist Banquet and door prizes that are provided by our wonderful Rennlist sponsors! We will also be having a guest speaker as well!

RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW AT WWW.RENNLISTSTORE.COM! 25 Dollars a person. Seats MUST be reserved before April 14th!

After the dinner, a group of us usually head over to the Irish Pub located in the hotel, near the lobby to hangout.

Make sure you bring some money, and just in case we get the usual Hershey weather, bring an umbrella and something to keep warm!

So here is a breakdown of what will be going on

Friday (for those coming early) April 25th , 7:30PM , Appalachain Brewing Co (upstairs) LINK
Saturday April 26th, 7AM-ish, CPA PCA Swap at Hershey Park LINK
Saturday April 26th, 7:30PM, Rennlist Dinner at FourPoints Harrisburg LINK
Saturday April 26th, ??PM, T.Brendan O'Reilly's Irish Pub (in the lobby) LINK

Hotel info

FourPoints Harrisburg
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg PA 17111
Group Rate: $99
Group Code: Rennlist Group
Phone: 717-561-2800