Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Yeah, yeah, another...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Yeah, yeah, another...

...video. Well, the footage of this one is of the PCA Club Race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in 1997. It immediately made me wish that we were better with the camera, including having a second fully-charged battery on hand! My goal in this race was to stay in reasonable contact, or ahead of, faster class "E" cars, and maybe even a couple of 3.6 liter cars, which I was able to do. This was the last PCA race that I ran with #67, the same car that had the lightning bolts.

http://www.youtube.com/v/brvGh5Xw2pA

Enjoy!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:27 PM
jakeflyer
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Peter, I am bummed about the footage: I cant get there from here. We are finally back to the farm in Texas with a land line that is beyond slow. I did enjoy the ride at Willow that I viewed while in Ca. with a cable instead of a phone line. Soooo, no traffic, no conjestion, and no cable.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

That's a bummer, and exactly the reason that I finally signed up for DSL. Someone on Rennlist had posted a link to something that I wanted to see, and AOL dial-up couldn't open it. I'm told that DirecTV has a satellite based Internet access program, you might want to look into that. Cheers!

Quick Reply: Yeah, yeah, another...