Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

My night.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Yep; V-dub to 356 to 911... a natural process!

My dad moved us from Jeannette, PA to Syracuse, NY when I was 9. During winter of the following year my dad left for work one morning; but didn't get past the front door. The snow was piled so high outside that it covered all but the top foot of the opening. Pop just stood there for a minute, mumbled something, quietly closed the door, walked into the living room and picked up the phone. I'm not sure about his conversation, but I'm pretty sure that he was giving his boss notice; not long after we were headed for SoCal - to live.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
WitchDoctor
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heheheh.

A climate that better agrees with P- and V-cars alike, to be sure. There a "scraper" is not an implement for removing ice from windshields, but rather is a tool for crime scene investigation and cleanup. Ok, bad joke.

AOW, I'm with you. Everytime I look at, or sit in my 911, I'm reminded in so many ways of the old bug. My sisters was only the 4th one of those my family had, so the nostalgia is really in my blood like few other things I can name.

Just think, Pete...had it not been for that blizzard, and your dad's foresight, your book might have been "The Used Jeep Story". Just doesn't quite warm the blood the same way, does it?!

Quick Reply: My night.......