Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Did 911vet go into her garage for a project and never come out ...

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008 | 06:26 PM
LUCKe27
Racer

Default Did 911vet go into her garage for a project and never come out ...

or perhaps she's being driving around topless again and got caught . Any update on your valve adjustment / cv boots. Our boy oshin could use some of your sage advice.
Old 01-10-2008 | 08:15 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Luck, search her name under advanced search. You will find her. A one week pause is no big deal.
Old 01-10-2008 | 10:14 PM
Oshin11
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LUCKe27
or perhaps she's being driving around topless again and got caught . Any update on your valve adjustment / cv boots. Our boy oshin could use some of your sage advice.
I think I was giving her advice....I just think the backside method got me off track, in the words of the wise Pete....why fix it if it isn't broken, dont reinvent the wheel.
Old 01-10-2008 | 11:07 PM
spence88mph
Rennlist Member

This cracks me up, whenever a girl joins a board, dudes start licking their screens.

We dont git many your type round ere!
Old 01-10-2008 | 11:43 PM
Oshin11
Burning Brakes

Thats what I thought, I thought it was a man!
Old 01-11-2008 | 12:10 AM
911vet
Burning Brakes

Gee, guys, thanks for noticing I was gone. I wish I had some really good story... like I was under the 911, unbolting the CV joint when the jack collapsed and I was pinned there for days until the UPS man had a Pelican Parts delivery and found me, but I was ok because my Bentley was within reach so I spent the whole week reading how to rebuild my clutch for future reference...

Or... I was in mourning over the Ohio State lost.

Or... I was so impressed with the silence of my engine after my valve adjustment that I got in the car and couldn't stop myself until I reached California where I met up with Doug and he asked me to drive, topless, with him to Atlanta to replace Lucke27's CV joint before we headed over to hook up with Oshin who likes the kinky backside method and needs a little instruction on how to handle his tool... um, I mean feeler gauge... and gee, the poor guy really likes lube, lots of lube, he seems to overfill orifices with it.

But the truth is I have just been busy with my other job. That is, veterinary work. Had to go to a seminar to learn to use our new ultrasound equipment.

So... I'll be back under the 911 next week tackling the CV boot.

But is sure is nice to be missed.
Old 01-11-2008 | 12:15 AM
spence88mph
Rennlist Member

Or... I was so impressed with the silence of my engine after my valve adjustment that I got in the car and couldn't stop myself until I reached California where I met up with Doug and he asked me to drive, topless, with him to Atlanta to replace Lucke27's CV joint before we headed over to hook up with Oshin who likes the kinky backside method and needs a little instruction on how to handle his tool... um, I mean feeler gauge... and gee, the poor guy really likes lube, lots of lube, he seems to overfill orifices with it.
f$%k I can now see why they missed you. *licking my screen*
Old 01-11-2008 | 12:29 AM
Oshin11
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 911vet
Gee, guys, thanks for noticing I was gone. I wish I had some really good story... like I was under the 911, unbolting the CV joint when the jack collapsed and I was pinned there for days until the UPS man had a Pelican Parts delivery and found me, but I was ok because my Bentley was within reach so I spent the whole week reading how to rebuild my clutch for future reference...

Or... I was in mourning over the Ohio State lost.

But the truth is I have just been busy with my other job. That is, veterinary work. Had to go to a seminar to learn to use our new ultrasound equipment.

So... I'll be back under the 911 next week tackling the CV boot.

But is sure is nice to be missed.

How come you meet with Doug, help LuckE, but sucker punch me? I was always nice to you Except for the fact that I thought you were a man that is.
Old 01-11-2008 | 12:40 AM
old man neri
Drifting

What, no one noticed I was gone for over 12hrs?
Old 01-11-2008 | 12:47 AM
911vet
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by old man neri
LOL!
Old 01-11-2008 | 01:00 AM
Oshin11
Burning Brakes

I noticed, but thats only because I have been stalking you for months now.
Old 01-11-2008 | 01:56 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Old man, if Murphy girl was still stitting on your fender we would have noticed. ....and been licking the screen....
Old 01-11-2008 | 02:10 AM
old man neri
Drifting

Alright, I will go try to find something to sprawl herself accross the hood so I can take pics for you guys.

Sidenote: I decided to be vain when I was taking the P-car to ottawa yesterday. I had just gotten of the night shift at work and was too lazy to change, thus I was still in a flight suit. Well, the weather was nice and I took the 911. I thought to myself, 'ah hell, why not'. I pulled into a service centre for gas (didn't really need any) got out of the porsche in a flight suit and proceeded to pump. I was the envy of all the other mini van owners at the service centre. For once in my life I actually felt cool....lol
Old 01-11-2008 | 02:25 AM
Oshin11
Burning Brakes

Alright, I will go try to find something to sprawl herself accross the hood so I can take pics for you guys.

Sidenote: I decided to be vain when I was taking the P-car to ottawa yesterday. I had just gotten of the night shift at work and was too lazy to change, thus I was still in a flight suit. Well, the weather was nice and I took the 911. I thought to myself, 'ah hell, why not'. I pulled into a service centre for gas (didn't really need any) got out of the porsche in a flight suit and proceeded to pump. I was the envy of all the other mini van owners at the service centre. For once in my life I actually felt cool....lol
You've always been cool to meeeeee
Old 01-11-2008 | 02:43 AM
old man neri
Drifting

Originally Posted by Oshin11
You've always been cool to meeeeee
My mommy says the same!

Quick Reply: Did 911vet go into her garage for a project and never come out ...