Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Need an inspection station in ANNAPOLIS, MD

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007 | 05:14 PM
b2bomber
Track Day

Default Need an inspection station in ANNAPOLIS, MD

Found a 87 Turbo but I live in So. Cal. Can anyone recommend a PPI shop? The seller recommended Tif's but I don't trust what the seller's recommendations. All help will be appreciated as the seller is asking sub $30k on a 97k mile car. If all turns out well, I will also need a reliable auto transport company. The one I used last time switch trucks half way across the country and the new guys didn't have any insurance. Then 3 days later, I get a call saying my car slipped off the racks and crashed into 3 cars then the wall. Took me 12 months to fight this case as the trucking company closed their door and bailed. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2007 | 11:40 PM
CSquared2k
Instructor

http://dorkiphus.net/porsche/

Post on this board. It is the local Wash, MD, VA group. Hope this helps.
Old 10-07-2007 | 10:25 AM
UberXY
Burning Brakes

Transport is easy. Use one of the big brand name ones. You might save a few bucks using Eddie's Discount Car Transport, but then again, you might not. I've used Passport and Horseless Carriage, no problems. Passport is owned by Fedex and not likely to go out of business soon.

I've used the little guys too. Every time I found one that was good, when I call him back a year later for another job, he has quit the business. All in all it's easier to deal with the big guys.

Steve

Quick Reply: Need an inspection station in ANNAPOLIS, MD