Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Mid TN Fun Runs #4 and 5

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 10:53 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mid TN Fun Runs #4 and 5

Hey guys. The Mid TN Fun Run #4 is coming up on 7/21/07/. We will meet at the Buffalo, TN exit (#143) off I-40. David Bailey has mapped us out a run that should take around 2 hours minus lunch. Let's plan on meeting at 9:30am, with a departure around 10-10:30am)

We also have MTFR #5 scheduled. It will be on Saturday, August 11th. We will make a run to just over the border in AL on I-65. I though we could meet in Nashville somewhere and caravan down. Please read the following info regarding Run #5:

[red]Hello Shane,

An opportunity for a road trip for you and your team. I wanted to invite you to our Aug 11th 2007 & Ardmore Car & Truck Show. This show continues to grow bigger and better each year. It will be located @ the Alabama / Tennessee Stateline of Interstate 65 (Exit #1). This is a family oriented Car & Truck Show in a park atmosphere with plenty of Shade Trees. There will be a Kids section so that they can play while parents can look @ all of the great vehicles in attendance. Some of our event coordinators had an opportunity to see some of your clubs vehicles @ a previous show and we would love to have you in attendance this year.
In addition if you pre-enter you get a dash plaque and an extra chance for the drawings & cash which has been up'd to $3,000.00 = (3 CASH drawings for $1500, $1000, & $500) Ardmore Car Show on Sat Aug 11th, 2007
* Registration is only $20.00
* Park Atmosphere with plenty of Shade Trees -- Bring the whole Family
* NOTE: PRE-ENTRANTS get an Extra Chance @ the Money
* Over 50 Awards / Trophies
* $1000.00's in Cash & Prizes
* Interstate 65 @ Al / Tn Line (Exit 1) to Ardmore Park (Turn @ Railroad Bridge)
* Steve Hall Contact
* Phone: (256) 431-5140
* E-Mail: art@statelinesptgds.com
Ardmore Car & Truck Show Web Site
www.aqbc.net/carshow.html
Tell your Friends -- Hope to see you and your group there Thanks, David Sharp
2007 AQBC Event Announcer
Aug 11th 2007 = Ardmore Car & Truck Show

PS This info is posted on the Newsboard Page at our website www.pca-msr.org[red]

As always, email me if you have any questions, and please let me know if you plan to participate.

Thanks,
Shane Van Wey
vanweys@charter.net
Old 07-16-2007, 03:09 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Less than a week to go for MTFR #4. If you are planning to join us, please let me know via email...

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Mid TN Fun Runs #4 and 5