Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Mid TN Fun Run (MTFR) #3 - pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 07:38 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mid TN Fun Run (MTFR) #3 - pictures

I hope this finds all of today’s Mid TN Fun Run (MTFR) #3 participants safely home. I really appreciate everyone that was able to come out. It was nice to see the plankowners there, as well as a lot of new faces. My sons counted 11 cars. Sorry for those that could not make it… you were probably cooler than we were! I also want to publicly apologize to all the guys that came from Nashville. I bum-doped you with that exit number being 82B. I am sorry for the hassle. I hope everyone that tried to come from that direction was able to get me on my cell.

No one broke down… no one crashed… no one got a speeding ticket… and I do not think anyone got too sunburned… hopefully you all had a great drive. This is the 3rd official MTFR and we have gone from 4 cars at the 1st one, to 10 at this one. I guess that means by the end of the year we should be up to 30+ cars! Aside from getting run off from the “EXTREMELY CROWDED” parking lot, I say it was a great day. I will definitely be talking to the manager next time I go in. I guess sometimes, membership does NOT have it’s privileges! Good grief…

I originally talked about making the next run to east TN for the garage sale/cookout in Clinton, but I may not be able to make it to that one (wife will be in San Fran). So I am proposing another drive in Mid TN on Saturday, July 21st. I am thinking we should make another run down Hwy 13, starting out in Buffalo. It would be about like today’s run, except in reverse, in that the Nashville guys will have the hour this time, and the Memphis guys will have the 2 hour drive. Anyway, let me know what interest there would be.

I have attached the photos my 8 year old boy took with my PPC crappycam. Better pics to come soon from some of the others.

I have to say it one more time, even though he might have gotten sick of hearing it today, but Don Brown brought his red 914-6. Has a 2.7 in it. There were a LOT of beautiful cars there today, but that was definitely my favorite. I have never seen a more beautiful 914. Absolutely gorgeous car Don. I hope someone else took better pics than mine that I attached.

David Bailey, you're care is starting to come around. Looks like it is going to be an RSR when it grows up!

Talk more later guys. Thanks again for a great drive!
Old 06-23-2007, 07:40 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Default No more excuses!

Man, we knew we were starting to get almost famous and all, but then this rolls in with Colorado plates! Begs the question: So where are the rest of you Colorado boys?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:41 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Default oops! forgot the pic...

Old 06-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Kore928
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a great time as always. Thanks Shane for organizing all this. Great turnout. 11 cars to be exact. Here's some pics. I wish I didn't have to downsize them. Most of them turned out great.
Attached Images         

Quick Reply: Mid TN Fun Run (MTFR) #3 - pictures