Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Topless driver in San Diego added picture for fty and ice

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 12:48 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

that is why I got #2. volley ball has a way of bringing out the best in a medtronic. my first 2 were medtronic. my HMO found it to be lest costly to hope for the best rather than rip open the chests of everyone that got a bad wire. they knew they were bad and didn't tell us. it was clear and I had 2 options: one was legal action and two was health insurance for the rest of my life. I got a staff infection in the hospital with #2 and spent 18 days in the CCU/ICU. I remember one of the doctors' name was Manely Hide. He left me taped to the bed to go run the L.A. marathon. I kissed my family goodbye and went in and out flatlining for 20-30 second stretches. the doctors kept coming in with padles. lots of fun. It took a good year to get over it.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:21 AM
DARISC
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dayumm! You be one stout fella!

Gotta tell ya tho - Don't be doin no 135 mph 'cept on a rayce trak! Dat brood o' half a duzzin kids uv yore's got enuff to be impressed by regardin' da ole man widout dat kinda foolishness!!

Ya get a chance, ring me up when you're in C'bad.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

we were wandering around carlsbad lost one night looking for food and found your Porsche dealership. snapped a fiew pictures of it and can't see a thing. it's like my car...sun goes down and you can't see it. we will try to get together. just driving the 101 makes it all worth it.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:05 AM
DARISC
Racer

HAHAHA! Gotta laugh 'bout that! First week I had my car back fom 6 weeks at my mechanic (who had it for two months a week after I bought it to bring it up to daily driver dependablity) my turn signals quit working so I wheeled into the dealership to see if I could get this "EMERGENCY!!" fixed.

"OH. the humanity! (a la Hindenburgh)", "Oh the naivete! (a la me)".

The "service writer" never once looking me in the eye, said "The first opening we have is, let's see, is in 6 weeks."

"Can't you have one of your guy's give it a quick look?"

What a great smirk forthcame! So expertly not looking me in the eye!.

I should have known better than to have even considered going to a dealership!

Silly silly me!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:26 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,111 Likes on 794 Posts

Wow that is frighteningly familiar . We have the exact issues here in Canada at a dealership. They just don't get how powerful the combination of the web and word of mouth can be ! Most people now avoid this dealership.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

our local dealer is Walter's. the sales manager came out and asked if his guys could look at my car. I was sure he was kidding until he would not let me leave....he wanted me to trade up, said mine was very sellable. went to my head.

the parts counter didn't have the part I wanted and sent me with the part # to a VW shop (save-a-bug) and told me to say it was for my bug, NOT a Porsche
Old 06-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 475 Posts

Hey doug....i have a question....how does a pace maker break and how do you know its broken?

Stuff sounds scary.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:17 PM
BlackPearl
Racer

Douglas:

Have a great time going to Julian. Stop by in Santa Ysabel and get a pie from the Julian Pie Shop. They're great!

One word of caution: don't look for the CHP or Sherriffs on the ground. They are above you and watching your speed with stop-watches (no radar). Be safe! If you're speeding, they'll turn you in at the HWY 78/HWY 79 intersection. Some weekends, I've seen 5 to 7 cars all being cited symultaneously there .
Old 06-21-2007, 10:52 PM
DARISC
Racer

Oh geeez! Forgot to mention that Doug!
Old 06-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 475 Posts

Cute thread title change DOUG.....
Old 06-22-2007, 02:38 AM
Brett San Diego
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They're all on this map...

http://www.redhotriders.com/images/ride_map.jpg

Brett
Old 06-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

good morning everyone....the starter on my van went out last night so I gotta take the porsche to work. my 15 year old installed DSL overnight, and I want to answer fty first.

I knew pacer #1 stopped cause I had no energy and my underlying rythm is atriums 40 bpm and ventricals ZERO. or should I say I am 100% pacer dependant. pacer #2 was removed with infection. pacer #3 leads pulled out of my heart and my heart just stopped, and that really let me know. it went on to work well forever. at the end of the battery life it sends out a signal that is detected whan I test once a month. for all you guys that are getting older everyday it is better to be alive with a pacer than to not.

Bret, thank you for the map. blackpearl, thanks for the "pie" instructions.

Last edited by Amber Gramps; 06-22-2007 at 11:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Topless driver in San Diego added picture for fty and ice