Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

A sad day has come ....

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 05:50 AM
rnln
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All my front and rear employees each lasted several days. At the end, our car is classic or almost classic. It likes classic style, the skinny tall guy.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:11 AM
red67
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
Well Ihave started the interview process given up on my last employee...

This fellow came highly recomended, he says he is a "stand up guy " and he says he does well under pressure...
He just doesn't seem to have the pizaz of my last guy and he seams a little short to me for the Job. he says he can take the heat but I am more worried about if he can take the cold, many of his type have come and gone and fail miserably in these Canadian winters ... good ol stick never let me down ...

He is suppose to be a heavy duty guy but we will see won't we .... lots of other interviewees....

don't employ him - he looks boring. only interested in his job and doesnt have much 'fun' about him. i like your former sport's enthusiast employee, a lot more character.
how about this guy his name's woody... bit of an outdoors type but could stand up for the job?
Old 07-07-2007, 07:43 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,149 Likes on 823 Posts

I just interviewed for the job with a possible employee.. he looks greviously familiar .. in general sort of way .

Quick Reply: A sad day has come ....