Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

SC OWNERS - SCWDP LIVES!!! The plot thinkens - Muhahahahaaaaa!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:42 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default SC OWNERS - SCWDP LIVES!!! The plot thinkens - Muhahahahaaaaa!!!!

I just rec'd a PM from Heir Plotimus Maximus himself (a.k.a. Sir Leland Pate). He has given his most kind blessing for the Plot for World Domination to be rekindled and eventually rule all of the Kingdom of 911. On the recent thread (SC's are awesome!), and on a rennlist thread, several ideas for a new coat of arms have been tossed around. I will post them on this thhread as well, so that there is one spot to look at them all. If anyone has any commentd or further suggestions, please make them known. I have also taken the humble liberty of registering the official www.scwdp.com domain, such that there may be a place of gathering for future plotting to take place in a more secretive environment... I will post more info on that as the site gets up and running. With the talk of the newly deigned "coat of arms", we have discussed the manufacture of such weapons of mass hysteria to include but not be limited to: t-shirts, clingies (window stickers), hats, deck grille badges (yeah, we need some stinking badges!!!), and maybe even some cup holders! I guess eventually, we can have this stuff available through the website. I would also like to start a registry, or if it works out, use Simon Greers(?) and start adding to it.

Furthermore, I would post the request that all of you who would like to, and some that would not like to, carefully, without any Carrera, middies, or early car owners peering over your shoulders, collect any relative information pertaining to an SC, pertinent or not, and send it my way such that we can collect it all for the Archives of Domination (vanweys@charter.net), lest it should fall into the hands of one of THEM...

Finally, I will leave you with the original words of Heir Plotimus Maximus himself (see at the end of post), so that we may all know just exactly why we don't know why we are doing this (OK, that last sentence was just to confuse the Carrera owners - you guys need to use your secret SCWDP decoder rings to reveal the secret message!).

I look forward to sharing in the new plotting advetures with all of you. On a halfway serious note, I will let you know when the website is ready. Please give the feedback on the designs. We might even use a few of them, such that all SCWDP appetites for domination can be met.

Finally, in the possibly immortal words of someone who was probably famous, or not: IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, a special message from our founder, Heir Plotimus Maximus:

The Porsche 911SC World domination plot, hereby referred to in this document as the SCWDP wishes to express our desire, implied or implicit, intentions of forming a group of highly motivated, socially responsible, members with one mission.
To take over the world.

We like to think of our organization as a non-addictive, gender neutral, group with no intentions of having intentions. A member of the SCWDP must hold himself/herself to the highest standards. We strive for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated super secret plot to undermine the very sub-consciousness of non-SC owners and to ensure total domination of the SC make throughout the known universe.

Firstly, at the beginning of this generally accepted calendar year 2002, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make the America great, (not to imply that the America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference, the SCWDP strives to continue our recruiting efforts throughout the free world.

Secondly, it is our hope, expressed or non-expressed, to convert others who were less fortunate than SC owners. Those owners who were forced into buying “lesser” models such as 911,E,T,Ss, 930s, 964s and 993s will be given sufficient leniency in matters regarding their poor taste in automobiles. 996 owners will not be granted such leniency. The matter of which method of converting to be used in the converting process if left solely up to the discretion of the converter. Details of approved methods will be addressed in other documents.

By accepting these terms and obligations, you are accepting these terms. This legally binding SCWDP document is subject to clarification or withdrawal at any time due to any unforeseen legal problems, hostage situations, uprisings, or funding problems. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original sender. It implies no promise by the sendee to actually implement any of the ideas, rules or obligations for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the SCWDP board of directors. This legally binding SCWDP document is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of SCWDPdom for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent or interim document is produced, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited in scope to replacement of this document or issuance of a new document at the sole discretion of the SCWDP.

It is our expressed hope that this legally binding SCWDP document has cleared up some of the usual questions regarding who we are and how we operate.

Thank you for your time, it is our sincere hope that we may either welcome you into our midst, or totally crush you into oblivion.
The choice is yours.

Sincerely,
Leland E. Pate
SCWDP Mastermind

Mid TN Fun Run #3 (email me for more info)
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,298 Likes on 483 Posts

hahah thats great...where do I sign up?
Old 06-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

what is your plan for the people that are offended by your playing world domination with german toys?

sorry, it was funny.

as if owning a 911 wasn't politicly incorrect enough.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:05 PM
GothingNC
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts

It all started when I posted a picture of my SCWDP stciker on the Pelican thread

but the sticker is on the rear bumper of my Thing

John
Old 06-08-2007, 08:15 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,119 Likes on 801 Posts

your thing has a rear bumper ?
Old 06-08-2007, 08:28 PM
911scTarga
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

911SC owners know that it is the best Porsche ever built, but won't all this drive up the cost of 911SCs?
Old 06-08-2007, 08:30 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Default the designs to this point

which one do you like?
Old 06-08-2007, 08:31 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 911scTarga
911SC owners know that it is the best Porsche ever built, but won't all this drive up the cost of 911SCs?
Shhhhhhh... you're telling them what the secret said without the use of the decoder ring
Old 06-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

I say go the nurburgring way..Love it!!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:57 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Default 3 more to ponder

we could also put the Nurburgring on the background of these...
Old 06-08-2007, 11:24 PM
DARISC
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wankus T in PLOT HA HA!
Old 06-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Looks good...just love the nurburg. Maybe one of these days Ill see it with my own eyes. Have the track outline on the Audi and a set coming for the SC.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:49 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DARISC
Wankus T in PLOT HA HA!
Maybe we should leave the T that way for character! Kind of like the upside down airplane on the postage stamp!
Old 06-09-2007, 12:56 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Fixed the wankus T, but it was starting to grow on me...
Old 06-09-2007, 03:25 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Default good night

Quick Reply: SC OWNERS - SCWDP LIVES!!! The plot thinkens - Muhahahahaaaaa!!!!