Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Yes, I'm having an affair.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 01:30 PM
RogerB
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know, you might be able to have your cake and eat it, too.

I mean, why this affair? Does the 22 YO fulfill some need that you think your wife cannot? It's a delicate matter, but you never know what your wife might really be cool to. You know, you could approach her about a threesome. She might feel threatened, at first, but after a gentle brake bleeding session, she might even find herself wanting to fully join in, as long as you drive. Before you know it, she might even be driving your mistress while you watch from the passenger seat.

Are you ready to see your wife in this way? That's what you have to ask yourself.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:08 PM
gunlover05
Racer

mmm RogerB, never thought seriously about that...but could be fun though. This may sound paranoid - the thought about her "driving" my mistress is initriguing, but I'm afraid they will both like it so much I eventually get left out!!! I can see my wife really getting into her if she ever gets a real "taste"
Old 01-13-2007, 12:10 PM
oceanvue
Instructor

I caught a stranger admiring my mistress in a parking lot of a supermarket yesterday, instead of erupting in a fit of anger we ended up talking about his mistress that he let slip away. I think that "impulse control" therapy is working.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:05 PM
rscredon
Instructor

At first I was angry, the mistress described sounded exactly like the girl I was seeing! Was she cheating on me?! I ran to the garage and threw on the light! With a deep sigh of relief there she was all covered up for the night waiting patiently to be taken out again. Deep down I knew she would be waiting for me.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:31 AM
good hands
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

been having a similar affair for years....thought i actually was getting tired of her so i met someone newer, faster, more exciting, and loved to go topless...but she begged me not to let her go...now i've got 2 to deal with...man these affairs are expensive...and its really hard to juggle the 2 but somehow i manage....

she's so fine there's no telling where my money went.....
Old 01-14-2007, 12:26 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

If you think you are in trouble...come to my shoes were I have an affair with 2 of them! One a red head and the other one a dark hair. Each one is so special in her own ways the red head when she puts her hair down, she is awesome to be with. Relaxed, fun and on the occasion wild and exiting. She is a big flirt though and I have tons of people telling me how lucky I am , she is soooo pretty. The dark hair one is dynamite. She is very wild, strong and exiting all the time. When we go out together our time is like a roller coaster ride, thrilling, fast and furious.
Sometimes I think that one affair is better than 2, keeping 2 girls like that requires so much attention and..money, but thinking of our times together, I just cant even think of a separation. I guess I have to try and keep my wife equally happy in order not to get in too much trouble

Quick Reply: Yes, I'm having an affair.