Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

AWESOME!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 04:31 PM
deadlyhunter
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post AWESOME!!!!!!

well I just went for my first test drive today and it was AWESOME!!!!! the car shouldn't have been called the 911, it should have been called the beast. i got a great person to show me the car, he took the turns at like 60 mph and redlined the heck out of the car, lol i thought wee were going to die. they didn't have the 1979 that i wanted but i got to drive a 1995 cab selling for 51 grand. i floored it and it roared like a monster. now i see why you guys say it isn't a quarter mile car. WOW!!! awesome!!! the salesman asked if i wanted it, almost signed the papers right then. when i drove i fishtailed and scared the heck out of myself. you really need to get used to a rear engine! anyway i have also found out that 911 want to go fast they want to race, so the people are being disrepectful if they don't IMHO anyway i'm looking for a better 911 now maybe something in the 90's , hopefully a cab. anyway it was a lot of fun. need to test drive some other cars but think my minds made up. also lots of people said it's hard on a porsche if it's not driven, so why do so many people only drive them every so often? LOTS OF FUN!!!!!
The following users liked this post:
Superdave312 (08-21-2020)

Quick Reply: AWESOME!!!!!!