Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Investigating 88 Cab from Team Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 02:27 PM
Bill W.
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Investigating 88 Cab from Team Motorsports

I've been lurking on this site and others for about 2 mos. Been watching many sites (inc Ebay) for a 87 - 89 Cab. Found some nice cars but their owners were too proud ($$) of them.

Found a '88 w/ 47k mi and the pictures the dealer sent seem to look very nice, I'd call it in excellent cond. (from the 9 photos). The dealer is Team Motorsports in Springfield, MO. Has anyone done business w/ them? I've done a search but no hits came up. The web site and the owner say they ship w/ moderate deposit and take balance after I inspect the car. I don't think I can beat that arrangement.

Also, I've posted "request for infos" on 3 cars and phoned in 2 requests on PorscheClassified.com car listings and haven't gotten a peep back from any of them, is this normal? The online requests were made over the w/e and phone request was left on voicemail early this AM. Not a word back.

Any info/tips/suggestions feel free to email directly at bmwbill@comcast.net
PS, I've already bought The Used 911 Story, 911 Perf. Handbook, Excellence mag and several others to get familiar w/ the cars.

One last thing, what does Market Update say about a '88 Cab, pls. I've ordered that Excellence back issue (Aug '02) but don't have it yet.

Thanks, Bill

Quick Reply: Investigating 88 Cab from Team Motorsports