Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

'89 Speedster value?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2002, 06:11 PM
MikeO
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post '89 Speedster value?

I've got a good friend of mine who REALLY wants to buy my red/black '91 NSX. It has 20,900 miles, has never been in the rain, and is a 95+ point (or better) car.

I really don't want to sell it at all - that is, unless I can replace it with something equally desirable (to me) - that being an '89 Speedster. Might look nice sitting next to my Speed Yellow '02 Boxster S in the garage.

Here's where I need your help. I see low mileage Speedster's asking anywhere from high $40's to low to mid-$50's. Does anyone know what these cars are really selling for right now?

Also, does anyone here know of a mechanically sound (with services up to date), cosmetically near perfect '89 Speedster for sale? I really do not need to necessarily buy a 5000 mile car (one with 20-25,000 miles is OK). I just want one that needs nothing and is damn near perfect(like my NSX is).

BTW, I prefer red/tan, red/black, white/blue in case anyone here knows of such a car.

Thanks! My e-mail address is viperbrad@comcast.net
Old 04-01-2002, 08:42 PM
MikeO
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Come on...you mean no one here at all knows of a really nice '89 Speedster for sale OR what they might actually be selling for?

Quick Reply: '89 Speedster value?