Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Porsche owner wannabe

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 03:26 PM
jdogporsche
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, glad you are a good sport! I would rather have you telling me how to fix my Porsche than taking time to ensure your spelling is correct! Talk to you later buddy!
Old 10-24-2006, 03:29 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,144 Likes on 818 Posts

my sentiments exactly ... if I could spell I wouldn't be fixing stuff for a living :-)

BTW you didn't make it to James' house for the removal ? should definitely get in there for the reinstall.

looks like a blast.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:48 PM
GothingNC
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
Ah man you can bust my chops all day long on my spelling .. go back and check every single post and there will be a misspelling somewhere. I think I even made mention to it at some point. The way I figure it if you see a perfectly spelled and gramatically correct post ..it ain't me .. it's an imposter..

Besides , I can't post all day , work for a living AND getting the spelling right

have a gud 1

PS I wish the spell check actually worked..
Spull chuck wurks fine for me

Iceman,

You can just explain that the Candian version of English has some words spelled differently then in the US.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:08 PM
jdogporsche
Racer

Nope, I did not make it to Jame's house. I was pretty dang bummed about it too. I had been looking forward to it all week, but...

A. The wife was not feeling well and would have been left home alone to take care of our 4 kids.
B. I was doing some chores and the "honeydo" list kept growing.
C. I am a wussy and did not just get in the car and stomp on the gas to get over there!
Old 10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
hi8ha
Advanced

It is true, I DO need to learn a lot and no your comments were not taken the wrong way. On the contrary, you guys just want others to enjoy their toys as much as you do. Just looking after guys like me in order not to make a regretable decision.

Quick Reply: Porsche owner wannabe