Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Rolex name badges -LAST CALL !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 09:23 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Post Rolex name badges -LAST CALL !!!!!!!

Any Rennlister who is planning to attend the Rolex 24 Hours and would like a name badge please send me the info ASAP. I have completed the name badges for those who have already applied for one.

There will be some generic ones available too for "write-in" applications so keep that in mind too. however, this would be the time to get one made ahead of time, I'd say.

Please let me know bschultz2@cfl.rr.com if there's any question about yours being made and I'll respond back yes or no. The cutoff day for me to be able to make these is Monday (night). here's the info you need to e-mail me one more time bschultz2@cfl.rr.com :

-Name
-State you're from
-Porsche model you have
-Rennlist membership #

If you have not signed up to be a Rennlist member yet, there is still time to do so and get your name badge made. If you have any doubts about your role in supporting the Rennlist after seeing and hearing what's been going on the last few weeks here, with all due respect, you need to have your head examined.

Not trying to offend anyone, after all, the is America and you can do what you want; but being a Rennlist member is like buying an oil filter. It's like second nature. Please do what you can - and we *all* benefit.

Thanks from Bazza!

Barry Schultz - '81 SC #54
bschultz2@cfl.rr.com
RL member #990415-1105
<a href="http://www.bazzaland.com" target="_blank">www.bazzaland.com</a>