Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Michiana PCA (SW Michigan/NW Indiana) Caravan to Fort Wayne.. tech session WANNA COME

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003 | 01:39 AM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Post Michiana PCA (SW Michigan/NW Indiana) Caravan to Fort Wayne.. tech session WANNA COME

Repost from the 944/951 board:

The Michiana chapter of PCA will be attending a tech session @ O'Daniel Porsche next Saturday 4/19/03. We will be meeting (more than likely off of the 20 bypass in Elkhart) early Saturday morning and will then caravan down some beautiful back country twisties to Fort Wayne.

O'Daniel's usually shows off the latest 911 turbo and has some other fun stuff too. They usually have stuff from the parts department on sale also (shirts/keychains/mugs etc.). We then usually grab a bite to eat and then caravan back together.

Anybody that would like to come is welcome. We normally have quite a turn out. One year over 25 cars showed up (even on a raining day). Great photo-op's too. All in all a good time!
Old 04-15-2003 | 12:46 AM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Anyone, Anyone, Anyone...
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...
Frye, Frye, Frye....
Old 04-15-2003 | 08:42 AM
thrown_hammer
Intermediate

I am going to try to make it. I went last year and it was a blast. Do you know if they are meeting at the shell station in Peirceton again for us Warsaw boys? If so what time?
See ya there (fingers crossed)
Old 04-15-2003 | 11:47 AM
Douglas_T
Racer

Thant would be fun, but I have made plans to attend the race course at Gingerman raceway in South Haven Michigan...Happy motoring!
Old 04-16-2003 | 06:11 PM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Shawn, are you a PCA member with the Michiana region? If you are, then you'll understand my reply... I e-mail'd Marty Hostetler (club Pres.) last week @ his aol account and hasn't e-mail'd me back. I'll call him @ the shop and get an answer from him!
Old 04-16-2003 | 06:16 PM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Shawn... I'm not really sure about the hook up with you Warsaw fellas? Is there anybody in your area that you can contact to find out a meeting time.

I just got off the phone with Mary's wife @ the shop and she's unsure as the meeting place and time up here, I'm even more unsure about hooking up with you fellas and the time?

E-mail me @ myporsche944@juno.com & I'll give you my cell number and we'll get things straighten'd out! Can't leave a fellow "Rennlister" behind!
Old 04-17-2003 | 01:16 AM
faster
Rennlist Member

does anybody have an idea as to when to show up at O'daniels??
Old 04-17-2003 | 08:42 AM
thrown_hammer
Intermediate

I just heard from Jerry Long. For the Warsaw boys...
We will meet Sat. moring 8:45 and leave 9:00 from Shell Station 30&13 in
Pierceton.

P.S. Yes I am a Michiana PCA member. and I just may have my car all bolted back together by Saturday. Check my homepage to see my car.
Old 04-17-2003 | 06:08 PM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Shawn, that's great. I forgot that Jerry was from the Warsaw area. Marty & his wife aren't caravaning so they didn't know and haven't gotten back with me yet even where I'm suppose to meet up with all!

Hope you have you car back together. I'll check out you page & see ya saturday! What color is your car so I'll know it when I see it?
Old 04-17-2003 | 06:10 PM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

OK, saw your homepage. Red! Nice duck-tail!
Old 04-18-2003 | 02:21 AM
Jerad
Pro

Cory, what time is a good time to show up at O'Daniels? I'm up here in Huntington (about 20-30 min). Micah is trying to talk Matt into going but they are still in Bloomington (3 hrs).
Old 04-18-2003 | 10:21 AM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

I would say around 10'ish. Fort Wayne is 2 hours from Elkhart and we're leaving at 8:15... assuming of course that we will be obeying all traffice laws!

Quick Reply: Michiana PCA (SW Michigan/NW Indiana) Caravan to Fort Wayne.. tech session WANNA COME