Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Finally I did the maintenant... done

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 05:30 AM
rnln
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally I did the maintenant... done

Finally I just did my first maintenant and fixing/repairing here and there on my first 911 this weekends. Thanks much.
Now I got my whole body ache but feel happy when I sit there, look at the car.. and listen to my favorite music comming from my baby's exhaust.
Thanks all.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:35 PM
nineoneone
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats, How did the pulley adjustment come out. Welcome to Rennlist! Just get yourself a set of metric tools and you will be ok. You will find that doing the work yourself is quite rewarding in the music from the muffler(as you put it) Good luck with it.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:25 AM
rnln
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally I found what the fan "spacer" look like, simply a flat metal O ring and I understand how it work as long as it's in my hand
After taking 1 from inside out, I feel the belt can move a littl emore than 1/2 inch if I push it hard. But no more squeak when I shift. I am happy now. Also some exhaust claims was loose (I couldn't believe they are). Tighten them up and sound is diff now. Loundness is still the same from the outside but a little accent. Inside the car, still lound but less resonate

Quick Reply: Finally I did the maintenant... done