Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

MD/DC/NOVA BEER NIGHT - Thursday September 26th.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 11:09 AM
John Krawczyk
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post MD/DC/NOVA BEER NIGHT - Thursday September 26th.

Hi All

MD/DC/NOVA Beer Night is back and hopefully on a consistent basis. From now until the end of time, MD/DC/NOVA beer night will be the last Thurday of every month. It will alternate between Bridges in Northern VA. on every odd numbered month and a bar to be named in October in Maryland on the even numbered months.

If you recieved this information from me last week, then you are on the Beer Night E-mail list. If you would like to be added (or removed) to the list please email me off list with your current e-mail address. The list has been good for communcation between ourselves and not wasteing Rennlist bandwidth.

I will still send an announcement every month on the Rennlist for all the noobies.

For this weeks Beer Night, here are the directions to Bridges:

10560 Main St # A100
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 277-7665

Its in the heart of the City of Fairfax.

There is more than one way to get there but this is the easiest from the Capitol Beltway.

I-495 to I-66 West. I-66 west to Rt-123, Chain Bridge Rd. (exit 60) south (keep left on the exit ramp). Follow across Lee Highway and go about 1/2 mile to a right turn on North Ave. It's a one way street heading west. North Ave will merge back into two way traffic on Main Street heading west. Follow a couple of blocks to Bridges on the right hand side. Bridges is located on the ground floor of a multi-story Condo/Office building. Look for the lighted sign on the building.

If you are coming from the south on I-66 east, take exit 57, Rt-50 east toward Fairfax. Stay straight across Rt-29/50 as road becomes Rt-236, Main Street. Bridges will be on the left after a few blocks. If you get to the split you went too far.

About 6:30 pm untill....(BTW - SO's and non-Porsche daily drivers are welcome too)

John Krawczyk
1979 928 AT/LSD
68.8k Miles
Chesapeake Reg. PCA
928 OC

<a href="http://members.rennlist.com/blueshark" target="_blank">http://members.rennlist.com/blueshark</a>
Old 09-23-2002, 11:29 AM
nate
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm in!