Detailing in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 05:44 PM
dkrotz
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detailing in Atlanta

Hello all,

I'll soon be bringing my car down to Atlanta and I'd like to take it in for professional detailing. Is there anyone out there who can recomend a shop in Atlanta? How much should I expect to pay? The inside won't need much attention. I really want to have the paint detailed, surface scratches removed etc..

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Derick
Old 07-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Derick,
I can do a near professional job for you, depending on the magnitude of the scratches you would like to be removed. I use a porter cable random orbit buffer with a two step buffing over the whole car in addition to attention to larger scratches. I go over the whole vehicle with 3M Finesse It and a medium pad, then follow that with 3M swirl remover and a soft pad. Before that, if the car needs it, I will go over with a clay bar. Most all but the deep scratches and water spots can be buffed out. I can either use Zaino or Rejex wax, but I prefer the Rejex for it's durability. PM me if you are interested, I am located in Gainesville (50 miles N/NE of Atlanta) and would charge a reasonable price (less than a professional would charge). I'm currently needing a small amount of money on the side for the car and am considering starting a small detailing business.

BTW, the only detail job pricing I have experience with is what my dad paid to have his car detailed. It was done very well, buffed well, waxed all over and in the door jambs, etc. and he paid $250. This was from a very reputable detailer.

You can check out the pictures of my car in my member gallery.

Thanks,

Quick Reply: Detailing in Atlanta