Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Which Sebro Rotors? What's different?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2023, 10:39 AM
thegoat318i
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Which Sebro Rotors? What's different?

Hello! New to the forum and new to the Porsche community! I have a gray market 1972 911T that I purchased from my wife's uncle I'm trying to get back on the road again after a 20 year slumber. My question for this thread is around brake rotors;I believe I am going to purchase standard vented Sebro rotors. As I price shop across several sites I see several offering for front and rears rotors, but very little information about each respective Sebro rotor. They all seem to be coated, but I'm assuming the difference is the metallurgy? Can anyone shed any light? The only thing I noticed is typically the most expensive talk about being of "OE Equivalent."

How much should I care for a car that I am trying to get running and driving again and that I'm going to have many more parts to spend money on. This won't be a show piece, just a driver. I'm not likely to track, but just enjoying for spirted weekend driving. Thank you!

1972 911T
Old 01-08-2023, 02:40 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

Received 202 Likes on 172 Posts

Sebro are a quality OEM Porsche supplier , just like Zimmerman so no matter which one tou decide to purchase
you will get a high quality replacement part.
For normal driving they will last a long time !

Cheers
Phil
The following users liked this post:
thegoat318i (01-08-2023)

Quick Reply: Which Sebro Rotors? What's different?