Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Upholstery Work in Colorado Springs/Denver

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 02:49 PM
salukijac
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Upholstery Work in Colorado Springs/Denver

I want to get some work done on my 1987 and the local shop in Colorado Springs who is known for working on Porsches has not been very responsive. I have called them 3 or 4 times and they promise me to return my call and they never do. So I need to find another place.

I need to get my headliner replaced and we know that windows need to come out. Since the windows need to come out, I might as well get my windshield replaced and during the 'while in there,' fix my dash which has a crack. I know removing the dash doesn't require removal of the windshield, but I think it'll probably be best to do all of the work at the same time. I need to headliner replacement, windshield replacement and dash recovering.

Any shops with a good reputation in Porsche work in Colorado Springs or Denver that you could recommend? I could even consider the Boulder area.
Old 12-13-2019, 08:02 PM
raspritz
Burning Brakes

Received 261 Likes on 169 Posts

For that sort of thing contact Autoweave in Denver.
The following users liked this post:
ELUSIVE (12-14-2019)
Old 12-14-2019, 05:56 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 516 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by raspritz
For that sort of thing contact Autoweave in Denver.
+1, Ron Nelson as Autoweave. You wait, you pay, but worth it at the end for great quality.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:59 PM
salukijac
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny, it is the only shop I had called last week for an estimate.
Old 05-19-2023, 11:30 AM
AJFCMADK123
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A Chick and a Windshield is a reputable auto glass and repair company that provides excellent services in the Colorado Springs and Denver areas. While they specialize in windshield repair and replacement, they also have experience working on various car models, including Porsches.

Their skilled technicians are known for their attention to detail and expertise in handling delicate tasks like headliner replacement and dash recovering. They can coordinate the necessary steps to ensure a seamless process, including removing the windshield if needed.

You can find more information about their services and get in touch with them at https://achickandawindshield.com/. They prioritize customer satisfaction and have a solid reputation for their professional work.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:31 PM
raspritz
Burning Brakes

Received 261 Likes on 169 Posts

So, reactivating a four-year-old thread by a first-time poster, with a post that reads like an advertisement for services. SPAM?
The following 2 users liked this post by raspritz:
Qtrfoil (05-19-2023), TerrestrialFlyte (05-21-2023)

Quick Reply: Upholstery Work in Colorado Springs/Denver