Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Dear Rennlist cognoscenti: Please critique my GTS 4.0 build - Freeze coming up!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2024, 11:17 AM
MOGI
Advanced

Received 120 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by NA4.0
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I cannot wait to see how it looks.

I had a chat w/ my SA and wife and we decided to leave things as is (brushed ****) and brushed aluminum vs black-brushed.

Locks tomorrow! In some ways it's a relief. 😅
think it looks great! I don’t know if I would’ve spent as much on interior but that’s a personal taste thing.

As you know, Porsches always look better in real life. The colors, the lines, and the presence can’t be felt through pictures or the configurator. You’re gonna love it. Can’t wait to see it.
The following users liked this post:
NA4.0 (06-05-2024)
Old 06-05-2024, 12:34 PM
NA4.0
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by MOGI
think it looks great! I don’t know if I would’ve spent as much on interior but that’s a personal taste thing.

As you know, Porsches always look better in real life. The colors, the lines, and the presence can’t be felt through pictures or the configurator. You’re gonna love it. Can’t wait to see it.
Thanks! I had started off with the idea of a "stripper" (as much as a 100k+ car can be one) but my lovely wife actually reminded me that I am someone "who likes certain creature comforts". The whole thing snowballed from there. I keep my cars for a while and intend to spend a lot of time in this one as it's my first NA car since a 1990's 535i.
Old 06-05-2024, 02:49 PM
Phillip Berk
Rennlist Member

Received 211 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by NA4.0
Thanks! I had started off with the idea of a "stripper" (as much as a 100k+ car can be one) but my lovely wife actually reminded me that I am someone "who likes certain creature comforts". The whole thing snowballed from there. I keep my cars for a while and intend to spend a lot of time in this one as it's my first NA car since a 1990's 535i.
I had the exact same rule for myself- sub 100k, then I realized that for a Boxster, that leaves me with basically 0 options lol, I ended up at 115.

Quick Reply: Dear Rennlist cognoscenti: Please critique my GTS 4.0 build - Freeze coming up!