Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Anyone order from Flat6 or Fabspeed??

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2024, 05:52 PM
Moose
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Anyone order from Flat6 or Fabspeed??

My wife purchased OAPs and Fabspeed exhaust tips for my 718 4.0. The OAPs are great but I don’t like the Fabspeed tips. (They look well built, I think they look too long compared to the originals for my taste)

i didn’t install them, they are not used, scratched, barely breathed on, etc.

Flat6 is telling me that Fabspeed is charging a 10% restocking fee for returns. I don’t see anything on either of their websites. Has this been your experience as well?

Thanks.

Steve

Last edited by Moose; 01-09-2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2024, 05:59 PM
MrFunk
Burning Brakes

Received 826 Likes on 441 Posts

Have you tried "tucking in" the exhaust tips?
Lots of companies have restocking fees... 10% is reasonable...

I'd test fit them though... Exhaust tips are easy to pull off... maybe you can slide them on further?
Old 01-09-2024, 06:39 PM
Kris79
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Moose
My wife purchased OAPs and Fabspeed exhaust tips for my 718 4.0. The OAPs are great but I don’t like the Fabspeed tips. (They look well built, I think they look too long compared to the originals for my taste)

i didn’t install them, they are not used, scratched, barely breathed on, etc.

Flat6 is telling me that Fabspeed is charging a 10% restocking fee for returns. I don’t see anything on either of their websites. Has this been your experience as well?

Thanks.

Steve
both are listed on their sites but 10% sounds reasonable to me they are charging less than what they listed on their sites.

flat6 website return : https://flat6motorsports.com/pages/return-policy

Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. All eligible refunds are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.

fabspeed on their website states: https://www.fabspeed.com/warranty/#:...turned%20items. 14. What is Fabspeed Motorsport's return policy?

To RETURN any system, product or merchandise you must contact us first for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Special order and custom made systems, apparel, Carbon Fiber Wall Art, and other certain merchandise are NOT returnable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. To return a Fabspeed Motorsport product an RA number must be requested and if granted the item(s) must be in original Fabspeed Motorsport sealed packaging. A copy of the original invoice and a brief explanation must accompany all returned items. You must follow our instructions for returning items carefully, Fabspeed Motorsport will charge up to a 25% handling and restocking fee on any RETURNED box or repackaged products. Product damage on OPENED or repackaged returns is the responsibility of the customer. Products that are unable to be repaired will be returned to the customer. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. If an order was shipped with promotional “Free Shipping”, and the order is returned, we exclusively reserve the right to charge the customer or distributor for the cost of that original shipping and handling. If a Fabspeed Motorsport Performance package is ordered, and an individual component of that package is returned, Fabspeed Motorsport reserves the right to charge back the performance package discount along with any additionally offered discounts. Return shipped items DAMAGED in transit will RESULT in additional charges up to and including rejection of the component. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship safely and properly. No returns accepted after 30 days from the invoice date. No credits will be given after 30 days from the invoice date. This also applies to items that are partially shipped.
Old 01-09-2024, 06:42 PM
Moose
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you. I must have missed that.

Quick Reply: Anyone order from Flat6 or Fabspeed??