Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Driving Gloves

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2023 | 11:54 AM
Scrounger
Instructor

I have a pair of these in green

https://www.dentsgloves.com/collecti...driving-gloves
Old 12-04-2023 | 06:11 PM
GoodRevrnd
Racer

Nuts, not thrilled w/ the fit on my Outliermans. I have bear paw palms with smaller fingers, kind of swimming in the finger holes. An 8.5 and hoping the palm stretches well might have been better, although even the 9s are a little snug across.
Old 12-04-2023 | 10:55 PM
MrFunk
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Avera
I typically do not use driving gloves, however, I serendipitously came across a great glove I highly recommend.

I enjoy shooting firearms and was looking for a very thin glove that was form-fitting and as close to shooting barehand as possible. I came across the Mechanix Specialty Vent Coyote. . . this glove is almost weightless; VERY thin; extremely breathable in palm and dorsum of hand; stretchable; and fits perfectly snug to the hand.

One day while driving up to my local shooting range I had the gloves on and found them to offer great grip to the wheel without sacrificing any barehand fee . . . as a bonus these gloves are only $25-30, so no need whatsoever to spend exorbitant money. I have been shooting with the same glove pair for over a year and the durability/wear has been fantastic.

Finally, the pics in the link provided above do no justice to how snug these gloves fit to the hand. The same stretchable material that makes them so thin and form-fitting also makes them relatively simply to put on and take off.

Avera
Yep. These are very nice gloves. I use them for cycling...
The following users liked this post:
Avera (12-05-2023)

Quick Reply: Driving Gloves