Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Spyder Graphics - on the fence - color choices - examples?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2022 | 08:38 AM
Dan Nagy
Race Car

Originally Posted by Carrara Design
Shoot us a PM, we can always get together a few mockups to help you make some visuals. I would imagine you can include some Aurum as long as not too strong or overpowering design wise. I think it would overlay nicely on Chalk and create a nice effect. Perhaps a secondary color or ghosted grey could be cool?
Liked your Instagram posts - nice artwork!
The following users liked this post:
jimdillard (06-20-2022)
Old 07-20-2022 | 10:40 PM
SpyderSenseOC
Rennlist Member

So I'm thinking about doing a rocker graphic to the Spyder similar to what I did on my 981 Spyder. I stole the idea from anther member here. But the rocker contours are not the same and the issue of exactly how to do it properly on the 718 seems more perplexing. Anyone with photoshop skills care to draw to dabble for me/us? I thought the black graphic made the car appear shorter and lower to the ground because the graphic looked like a continuation of the front and rear valance pieces that are also black.

These are the only pics I have and it looks (like most things) better from afar. Up close it's an obvious sticker.

Comments or suggestions?

Here is the inspiration pic.

And my 981:

Last edited by SpyderSenseOC; 07-20-2022 at 10:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Spyder Graphics - on the fence - color choices - examples?