Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Manual Air Conditioning System owners chime in please

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2022 | 09:38 AM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

No, at least not easily or inexpensively!
Old 03-04-2024 | 03:02 PM
RennSportV8
Track Day

Originally Posted by ronbauer
The answer has already been provided, but getting the incorrectly named "single zone" control is my one regret. When I ordered my car, there wasn't any information I could find as to how the single zone worked and just assumed, as many others probably did, that it just didn't provide separate zones for driver and passenger, but still worked as an automatic climate control. Boy was I wrong.

It's certainly not a deal breaker, but Porsche is really good at making you pay for things that are available as standard equipment on $25k cars.

Pay the money for the dual zone and don't look back.

Ron
Unforgivable behavior from Porsche all the way around. If they like minimalism so much the description instead of dual zone should read, do you want to smell other cars farts or not? No dual zone, no pollution sensor and automatic recirculation. I have it in one car and not the other, dual zone or die saying how you loved your abacus digital climate control when you didn't.
Old 03-04-2024 | 03:16 PM
RennSportV8
Track Day

Default Stockholm Syndrome

The Burbs version of it. Good on you, I don't do crazy love either.

Last edited by RennSportV8; 03-04-2024 at 03:32 PM. Reason: title

Quick Reply: Manual Air Conditioning System owners chime in please