Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Spyder waiter lust for a GT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2022 | 03:55 PM
Bill_76
Pro

Originally Posted by theEnd
I’m in a similar place… really enjoy my Spyder, but I keep wondering what an extra 1000rpm would feel like.

Very tempted to line up for a GT4RS and then figure out how to get rid of the roof and spoiler. Surely someone can do that?
I pre-traded my 991.2 GT3 2 two weeks ago because a 992 GT3 is arriving the first week of May. At the same time, I have a 718 Spyder and my first Porche was a 981 GT4.

The Spyder/GT4 is one of the best cars for the price, I love my Spyder, the big difference with the GT3 is the engine, there is a world apart between the two engines, torque, power, sound, etc it is a masterpiece. The new 4.0L is a great engine, and going with an aftermarket exhaust it sounds really nice (not nicer than 981 GT4, but this is where you feel a big difference between a GT3 and the Spyder/Gt4. Then you have handling differences but this is mainly for the engine position, but I love both! GT4RS will be incredible

Quick Reply: Spyder waiter lust for a GT3