Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Spyder Survey

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 11:41 AM
Denny Swift
Rennlist Member

Received 1,568 Likes on 662 Posts
Default Spyder Survey

I got an email from Porsche asking me to take a survey:

"At Porsche, we continuously strive to improve our products for valued customers, such as yourself. We would be very grateful if you could invest 5-8 minutes of your time to complete this survey about our future product offerings. Your participation is greatly appreciated."

So I took the survey. First question was if I owned an iPhone or an Android. I clicked Android, and it said, "No further questions. Thank you for your time."

LOL!!!
Old 08-13-2021, 12:44 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,589 Likes on 2,335 Posts

Originally Posted by Denny Swift
I got an email from Porsche asking me to take a survey:

"At Porsche, we continuously strive to improve our products for valued customers, such as yourself. We would be very grateful if you could invest 5-8 minutes of your time to complete this survey about our future product offerings. Your participation is greatly appreciated."

So I took the survey. First question was if I owned an iPhone or an Android. I clicked Android, and it said, "No further questions. Thank you for your time."

LOL!!!
pathetic isn't it ... as a long time Android user this is at best disappointing!

Quick Reply: Spyder Survey