718 Forum 982 (718) 2016-Current Discussions about 718 Boxster Cayman Variants
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Anyone Have Official Part Number Porsche Door Decal

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2024 | 12:38 PM
Xxyion
Drifting

Received my hood stripe from designstuffonline.com. Weird name and the site looks really amateur but John the owner is basically running a solo man vinyl printing service out of the UK. Very good customer service and the decal i ordered was very high quality. Very similar vinyl if not the same 3M vinyl that is used for the OEM stickers at 1/3 the cost. Did the install myself, wasnt too bad. I probably could have aligned it a bit better but i did it by eye and while the front is good, i think the rear is a bit crooked but no biggie. If you guys want good quality decals for not very expensive with A LOT of color options, i highly recommend this website. It was the only site i found that had matte gold vinyl to match my wheels. Everywhere else it was a shiny gold.

The following 2 users liked this post by Xxyion:
fasteddie99 (09-12-2024), Kram71 (09-11-2024)
Old 09-11-2024 | 03:27 PM
JCtx
Three Wheelin'

Looks good, but I'd personally have ordered it without any letters, so basically the one Style Editions come with, which also have an extra thin pin stripe, I think. The letters just look weird to me like that. If I really wanted letters, I'd have asked that place to put 'PORSCHE' to read from top to bottom, rather than sideways. In fact, I'm surprised Porsche didn't do that way. But that's just my OCD. Ha ha.

Last edited by JCtx; 09-11-2024 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-11-2024 | 04:56 PM
Xxyion
Drifting

Originally Posted by JCtx
Looks good, but I'd personally have ordered it without any letters, so basically the one Style Editions come with, which also have an extra thin pin stripe, I think. The letters just look weird to me like that. If I really wanted letters, I'd have asked that place to put 'PORSCHE' to read from top to bottom, rather than sideways. In fact, I'm surprised Porsche didn't do that way. But that's just my OCD. Ha ha.
Haha yeah design of decals is all personal preference I like the letters, for me i think it would have looked weird with it straight up and down. Not sure why it looks better to me like this. It does bother my friend though he has the same OCD haha.
The following users liked this post:
Kram71 (09-11-2024)
Old 09-11-2024 | 04:58 PM
Kram71
Racer

Originally Posted by Xxyion
Haha yeah design of decals is all personal preference I like the letters, for me i think it would have looked weird with it straight up and down. Not sure why it looks better to me like this. It does bother my friend though he has the same OCD haha.
I like it. Makes your car a little more unique.
The following users liked this post:
Xxyion (09-11-2024)
Old 09-14-2024 | 10:52 AM
nineball
Burning Brakes

looks good! and way smarter to buy a sticker from someone at a reasonable price than to spends many times that for "OEM", which isn't even really OEM but rather sourced from someone else.
Old 09-14-2024 | 12:45 PM
Kram71
Racer

I think the OEM one from the dealer is costing me around $220 more than online but after the dealer treated me well I figured I'd prefer not to haggle over $220. I think they will be putting it on for me as well.

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Have Official Part Number Porsche Door Decal