Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sport Bucket Seat Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 07:14 PM
Ezk1eL
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm going to start shopping for my own 2022 718 GT4 in the next 2-3 weeks and I'm still on the fence for the LWSB, I'm 5'8" 200lbs and it seems that many people my size like them, I also saw that you can mod the tilt if you find the backrest to be too upright. I will most likely option them and resell them if they're unbearable.

I've decided not to get the PCCB, I really struggle to see the value there for a car I will mainly street drive and track occasionally.

I'm in Québec, I'm wondering how long I'm going to have to wait for an allocation... spring 2022 would be a good timing for me, I can then drive my BRZ through the winter and sell it when I get the GT4.

Last edited by Ezk1eL; 07-27-2021 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,873 Likes on 1,903 Posts

Did 4.5 hours straight (300 miles) in my LWBS yesterday, with a herniated disk in my lower back. Zero stops. No problems, fantastic support. Love these seats.
The following users liked this post:
Dry Side (08-09-2021)
Old 08-08-2021, 11:35 AM
OttawaSteve
Burning Brakes

Received 581 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by Ezk1eL
I'm going to start shopping for my own 2022 718 GT4 in the next 2-3 weeks and I'm still on the fence for the LWSB, I'm 5'8" 200lbs and it seems that many people my size like them, I also saw that you can mod the tilt if you find the backrest to be too upright. I will most likely option them and resell them if they're unbearable.

I've decided not to get the PCCB, I really struggle to see the value there for a car I will mainly street drive and track occasionally.

I'm in Québec, I'm wondering how long I'm going to have to wait for an allocation... spring 2022 would be a good timing for me, I can then drive my BRZ through the winter and sell it when I get the GT4.
Welcome. The biggest advantage of PCCB seems to be the absence of brake dust. Not worth the money to me.
Allocations are extremely tight. I would talk to the three Montreal area dealers as well as Quebec City and Mark Motors in Ottawa to see if there is some sort of a consensus on when an allocation might become available. I would keep track of the relevant threads in the Canadian section of Rennlist as well. If an allocation comes up, be ready to jump right away.

Quick Reply: Sport Bucket Seat Question