Tub Club Fall Fling Pics.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 11:59 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts
Smile Tub Club Fall Fling Pics.....

Here's some Pics we took at the North Texas Tub Club's Fall Fling in which was held this year in Hot Springs , Arkansas. We hosted the weekend long event. It was a lot of work and took time to plan, but it was worth every second. I set out to have the largest gathering of 356's in the state since 1965 and I think we did it! The weather was perfect, in the mid 80's all weekend.... we could not ask for more.

It was fun to see 18 356's, 2 914's, 3 Boxsters (1 from Ohio!),1 Cayenne, 1 993, and 1 Beck 550, all parked in front of our house and in our driveway! Neighbors will be talking about it for days!

Harry... you coming next year???

JoAnne

'MOTHER SUPERIOR OF THE "HEY WAIT FOR ME" RACE TEAM'

here we are at Lake Catherine State Park

some of us at Lake Catherine

some of the tubs parked across the stree from our house during the BBQ and Concours on Lake Hamilton. That's Helga in the front.

our driveway had 10 Porsche's parked in it
Old 11-03-2003, 12:16 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

wow! looks like alot of fun!!!! those are some beautiful cars, and some beautiful foliage too! . hmm.. next year.. god i wanna go!!

im gonna be awful busy, goin to monterey for next years rendezvous, goin to georgia in spring for the se meet, gonna try to do the south east/texas co-gathering if they get it goin in fall, and the east coast rendezvous if and whenever they get that going.. where ever it is, and thats just the outta state stuff.. so far!

on top of that the north west guys are itchin for me to go to the NW 912 potlatch at parts obsolite next june too (id fly to that one though driving cross country, and then turning around to drive back west again in 2 mos would kill my check book, as if it werent killed enough by that time as it is!)... and god knows i wanna meet the great group in the pnw, and of course, who wouldnt wanna see what the emmory's have cookin' up there!

give me a date, let me know when you wanna do this shindig, and let me see what kinda rabbit i can pull outta my hat!

Last edited by hoffman912; 11-03-2003 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-03-2003, 12:50 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

oh, and while you guys have been doin that ive been taking advantage of the awsome indian summer we've been getting! been in the 70's all weekend, so i took her for a great drive through the country (with anthem of the sun making a great soundtrack to my madness!), and then treated her to a much deserved bath!

gotta love it when summer just comes back for one last hurrah!

oh if you didnt notice, i put her back to stock a month ago... the stock bumpers and mirrors are really starting to grow on me again! they just look too classic and clean!

btw.. you guys get my pm?

Quick Reply: Tub Club Fall Fling Pics.....