1962 Porsche 356 B Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:20 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 343 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony356993
.......... Every time there is a 356 event she says, "Why would I want to see the same old cars with the same even older guys"? She has a point about the avg age at a Holiday. I do feel it is changing......

Same old cars? LOL. We always show up in a Different one!!!

Jo
Old 11-17-2006, 05:35 PM
ventoGT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fair enough--it was a bad morning for me. I truly do wish that the 356 Registry could operate like early911s.org and Rennlist, as it would be infinitely easier to find information, search for old topics, etc, etc. I too am of the young 356 crowd [just turned 26], and I rely on good ole Pat Collins in Norcross to help me out with my technical needs on my car. I know that the 356 registry site is chock full of information, as are the list posters, but as much as I love learning about the cars, I just can't read the e-mails most days...it gives me a headache!

Adam--I am sorry that I was rude to you but I have been a Rennlist member much longer than I have been a 356er, and I know that this site is a PITA to run and manage for John D. and Jenn. I just wanted to point out that, like the 356 Registry [and the 911S registry that I am a member of but don't yet have an early 911 ], Rennlist is a pay for membership club, albeit without the cool magazines and articles of the former sites/organizations. I would be happy to put forth $5 towards your membership here if some others want to chip in.

I didn't mean to come off as offensive or rude, I just noticed that most of the time you posted here it was to flog product, not to answer technical questions or provide insights to people, so I apologize that I didn't give you enough of a chance to retort. Your knowledge is just as relevant and valuable here as your contributions to the 356 Registry list and magazine, and for those insights, thoughts, and contributions, I thank you.

Quick Reply: 1962 Porsche 356 B Coupe