Sponsored by:

Vendors at Ventura GAF this month

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Michael Jekot
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendors at Ventura GAF this month

Anyone on this list a vendor at this event? Anyone attend have honest evaluation regarding this area of the event?
Private messages are good if you feel compeled to do so.
Mike
Old 09-26-2006, 11:16 PM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

Hi Mike - I was there (Sunday only), and I looked for you. It seemed to me it was a little quieter this year than last. When I didn't see you, I thought at the time that probably it wasn't worth a trip for you. But I have no input whether other vendors felt it was worthwhile, though I expect its still a "must do" at least for SoCal vendors who need to keep themselves involved in their market.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Michael Jekot
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jim...
We all need to keep ourselves involved in the market and I would tell you that the California market has been very important to my work. I was not there this year because it is a very costly effort to ship/haul artwork from Minneapolis to Ventura. I have always done well at the GAF except last year, sold only one thing!!! So I thought I would take a hard look at the venue and see if there was something or some other place that would work better for me. I did miss seeing old friends and making new ones. Maybe an event like GAF should be created up here.

Quick Reply: Vendors at Ventura GAF this month