Selling my B Carbriolet

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
thapimp356
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my B Carbriolet

At auction item # 220003867330
Here we have a 356 B cabriolet. This was my personal project until a Roadster fell into my lap, so one has to go to pay for the other. This project has all the hard to find parts that will drive you crazy putting a cab back together (trust me, I had to track them all down) The hard to find parts are top frame, un-kinked hood, S engine, bumpers, and nice OEM replacement sheet metal. I have provided OEM replacement sheet metal to fix the two bad places on the body. The rear fender is the result of a carb fire that burned off the paint, resulting in premature rust in that area. The S engine is #705243. not original to the car but correct for a B cab. The engine is stuck but complete. The car will need pans and a battery box, plus I am sure you will find some more metal to fiddle with once you break your weldor out. Also included is a complete brown leather interior, which according to the COA was what the car came with. The original color is Heron Grey, so it will be a very attractive car when finished. This is the perfect project because you can start in on the car the first day, instead of trying to track down all the parts to finish. When was the last time you saw a complete cab project, with things like an un-kinked hood and a top frame? A few NO's that go with this description. 1. No, I do not have a buy it now price, bid to win! 2. No, I will not seperate any parts from the car. 3. No, I do not know where any Speedster are, so please don't ask. I am a Registry member and have an bay rating of 100% so please bid with confidence. I will answer all questions quickly, so please ask.
Attached Images  
Old 07-03-2006, 01:44 PM
ked
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok, Adam - at least tell us more about the roadster.
(you should have no problem selling the B - looks like a fun project that may even be financially viable!)
Old 07-03-2006, 02:35 PM
thapimp356
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Roadster is pretty ugly but complete. I am sure every dollar I get for the cab will be sucked up by the Roadster, and more after that. But the Speedster/D/Roadsters are really getting hard to find, at any price. All the metal on the Roadster is good, very little rust, it is just beat to..... I will let you fill that one in.
See ya-
Adam
Old 07-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to endorse Adam...he's a nice and honest guy and I know him from both the 356registry (where he writes about 356s in the movies) and from the 356 talklist...guy is a straight shooter!!!

Quick Reply: Selling my B Carbriolet