Sponsored by:

South Florida Gathering - Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 12:06 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Florida Gathering - Saturday

South Florida Breakfast Club

The first few gatherings (I refuse to call these things meetings) of the Breakfast Club have gone very well. We've had about fifteen people arrive at Mel's Diner each month. Most of the conversation was about "cars that I've owned", "the car I never should of sold", and "I'm sort of interested in ----." All in all it was a totally useless sort of enterprise that was enjoyed by everyone.

We're going to keep these gatherings as informal as we can possibly make them. On the 2nd Saturday of each month we're going to have breakfast at Mel's Diner (various locations). We'll gather together at 9 in the morning and be home for lunch.

The idea is to eat a lot of food that's bad for you, drink too much coffee, talk about cars and look at each other's cars in the parking lot. There's no registration, no official club business and nothing really important.

Here's a schedule of the locations for the next few months. You can go to www.melsdiners.com to get a map of the various locations, or you can drive around for a while and just try to find the place. That's what real men do.

May 13 - Mel's Diner (Fort Myers )
4820 S Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33907

June 10 - Mel's Diner (Naples )
3650 Tamiami Trl N
Naples, FL 34103

Email me at Evergladestech@Yahoo.com for more information.

Quick Reply: South Florida Gathering - Saturday