My 356 Christmas present

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 09:31 PM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

JoAnne

they give you any anti inflamatories or pain meds? how about a shot of cortozone? are you left handed? hopefully not, cause it will be easier to rest it then. the thing i remember most about it though, is no matter what i did to try to rest it, it would hurt. if i let my arm hang it killed, if i propped up and leaned on my other arm to put no weight on it, it still hurt. hopefully they gave you somthing for the pain to make it barable. dont worry it will get better, just takes time. took about 2 mos or so for the pain to really go away. get plenty of rest.. we need you back in action for our spankings

btw, thanks, my birthday is going great so far, and the days not over yet! hopefully i can find a girl at the bar tonight to give me 25 spankings
Old 12-30-2005, 10:07 PM
MarkPcar
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey were all friends here on the lonely old timers 356 board, no problem on the hijack - may we all be well in 2006!

Originally Posted by Pedro356C
Hi Mark...your RS #232 makes my heart beats fast!!! What a car...do you drive this car frequently? Would you mind to post some extra pics...it's purrrre perfection! Bend is definitely the Porsche city! Have a Black Butte Porter for me...great winter beer...
I think every picture I have of the RS is posted on the web site, did you try all the links half way down this page? http://www.boxstar.net/RS.htm I do drive the RS occasionally, but not a lot.

Were on our way out through the snow and sleet and wind and rain (over 2" of percipitation today) to have a cold one at the brewery, I'll toast one for you Pedro!
Old 12-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkPcar
Were on our way out through the snow and sleet and wind and rain (over 2" of percipitation today) to have a cold one at the brewery, I'll toast one for you Pedro!
Hi Mark...I'm stuck in sunny Miami but I just ordered a 24 bottles box from Liquid Solutions in Portland...I'll have Black Butte Porter by the second week of 2006!!!

Happy new year for you my friend...
Old 01-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Michael Jekot
Instructor

Default Art and Life

Isn't it interesting how art can bring about very intersting conversations completely unrelated to the art that got it started?

Who can live without art?

Mike
Old 01-21-2006, 11:15 PM
Brett Matthews
Pro

AAHHHHHHH!!!!! Memories of the PCH!!!! Great Art!

Quick Reply: My 356 Christmas present