Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS 2010 Porsche 911

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 02:08 PM
xcusemi
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS 2010 Porsche 911

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 68500
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AA2A95AS706073
Price (no $ sign please): $40000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera. 68,500 miles. Manual. Black with Sand Beige interior. Power Comfort Seats with Driver's Seat Memory, Bose, Navigation, Bluetooth, Self-Dimming Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Dynamic Cornering Lights, Satellite Radio, Floor Mats in Interior Color, Universal Audio Interface. All service and maintenance up-to-date, including brake fluid flushes, coolant flushes, spark plugs and oil changes as required by Porsche factory maintenance schedules. $88,495.00 MSRP when new. Car came with 19" Carrera Classic wheels, but I changed them for 19" OEM Carrera Sport Wheels pictured on car. Approximately 6,000 miles on rear Micheline PS2 Porsche N-rated tires. Approximately 2000 miles in front Micheline PS2 Porsche N-rated tires. Techart lowering springs and Bilstein Shocks/Struts. Fister Mufflers and Sharkwerks Bypass. Have OEM center muffler if desired.

I purchased this car from a good hassle free Rennlist member (awrryan) in May 2016 and what I have done to the car is detailing it as well as using for about 1,500 miles. During my ownership, I did the transmission fluid flush. The reason I sell it is because after 6 months and 1,500 miles, I don’t have time to use the car as it is intended. I rather sell it to someone that will use and enjoy the car than keeping it in my garage.

Pre-purchase inspections welcome at buyer's expense. Willing to ship. Have all books and both keys. Car comes with original springs, if desired, Tequipment indoor car cover, 996 spare wheel/tire/Jack. Have maintenance records. This is an extremely clean and well-maintained car. Yearly oil changes (since I did not drive over 5,000 miles per year (I am the third owner), spark plugs done when they were supposed to be done (May 2014)

If interested, you can reached me at chailin73@hotmail.com

Thanks
Attached Images           
Old 10-26-2016, 09:27 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

I have seen this car in person and it is mint. The owner is very detail oriented and does a phenomenal job on all his cars. Straight shooter, so buy with confidence.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:21 AM
awrryan
Rennlist Member

Received 148 Likes on 102 Posts

I am the prior owner of the car. First, the current owner is a straight shooter. Second, this particular car is amazing. I thought i was obsessive until i first spoke to the current owner. The only reason I sold it is to free up some cash to buy another home without selling any other real estate that my fiancé and I have. I had sold my S550 as well and bought one car to have only one vehicle expense. Anyone who purchases this particular 997.2 will not regret it. It is a well documented car in amazing condition.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:16 PM
xcusemi
Rennlist Member

thank you Ryan and Raj for the good words. i have a guy come today to see the car and 1 guy tomorrow. i believe if they see it and drive it, it will pretty much be sold. ..i am adding some interior shots since a had a few request from people. the pictures was taken today.
Attached Images        
Old 11-01-2016, 03:13 PM
PChar
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this car sold? Where in the northeast are you located?
I am west of Philly and very interested.

Thanks
Stephane
Old 11-01-2016, 03:55 PM
xcusemi
Rennlist Member

Car is still avaliable. I am located in Central Jersey

Thanks
Old 11-01-2016, 06:16 PM
gsxr_fvr
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Damn only if this car was in Toronto (even with our sucky currency) Still a solid deal.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Looks like a great deal on a well cared for 997.2, GLWS.

Quick Reply: FS 2010 Porsche 911