Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 01:13 AM
John D II
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 309 Likes on 214 Posts
Default New 997.2TT 3" SpeedTech Exhaust Design, Pics, Video

We are pleased to announce the formal introduction of our FULL 3" 997.2TT X-Pipe Exhaust System. Until recently, we only offered the 997.2TT X-Pipe exhaust with OEM tip outlets, which accommodated either OEM tips or our twin tips for OEM diameter mount. After several requests to purchase our 3" X-Pipe with full 3" dual tips like the 997.1TT, we decided to move forward with a full 3" tip design. Working closely with a forum member, we fabricated a full 3" catless RACE system with 3" dual tips. These tips are a little more work than the 7.1TT, as they contain four compound angles in order to get the proper height and outward angle required to match the bumper cut-out. Here are a couple of pictures of the tips installed on the car. We are extremely pleased with the final fit and finish of this product.

Also, we have some initial customer supplied video footage! Who knew the 997.2TT could sound so good?!

Finally, we want to thank ottinger for his eagerness to help us develop and test our new 3" dual tips. He was a joy to work with....I just received an email from him tonight, which I will have to edit the wording "a bit", as it is probably NC17...Here is what ottinger had to say:

Ok... I'm a grown up man in my early 30s.

But I'm jumping around in my car and smiling silly!

John, the car sounds sick! I mean, it growls, barks, screams, xxxx and orgxxxx too loool

You guys created the perfect sound note for the 997.2TT... I'm not sure anyone can match it! I've heard louder setups... I've heard more quite setups .... but the note of music is something else.. every time I floor it I grin

Ok.. may be that's emotional pitch from me as a sales guy... but feel free to add it to the testimonials on your website loool... may be clean it up a little. Hahahahahaha

Can't wait to shoot a proper video! Not lame mobile phone clips

So that's the latest update for the 997.2TT from SpeedTech...
2022 Cayenne White
former 1972 911T white, 1984 911 3.2 Targa black, 993 cab white, 993TT arena red, 993TT silver, 996TT speed yellow, 991.1 GT3 white
www.speedtechexhausts.com
info@speedtechexhausts.com
Testimonials SpeedTech Exhaust Videos facebook

Quick Reply: New 997.2TT 3" SpeedTech Exhaust Design, Pics, Video