Sponsored by:

Biarritz White and Natural Brown 996TT For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 06:55 PM
Bloose993TT
Three Wheelin'

Received 128 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by 911-AL
I actually have a set of sport seats being refinished in Natural Brown which I will paint the backs body color if I decide to keep and improve further. The price would go up a tad though.

Al
Nice. Best of luck with your sale. I think $50k is a fair asking price BTW.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:42 PM
911-AL
Rennlist Member

Received 102 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Bloose993TT
Nice. Best of luck with your sale. I think $50k is a fair asking price BTW.
I'm loving the "Peanut Butter Sandwich" that my fellow forum members have given it. Here is the Peanut Butter Sandwich with the Banana GT2 LOL!

Old 04-26-2016, 01:23 PM
khiroshima
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I hope you get every dollar out of it . . . Someone wants this car, but just hasn't stumbled onto your ad yet. They will negotiate a bit and you both will be happy, I too would be interested if I didn't have one in my gargage, GLWS,! KH
Old 04-26-2016, 03:03 PM
"02996ttx50
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

i wouldn't lower your price one nickel. that white car is an instant classic. hell, i'd trade mine and beacoup cash for it if it had the same mods as mine does.

someones gonna score.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:06 PM
MotoJB
Three Wheelin'

Received 592 Likes on 332 Posts

Originally Posted by GDI
You are exactly right about Biarritz White adding a premium - I just looked at the 2001 data detail and two of the top 3 sales where BW, the third was Orient Red. one BW sold for $49K with 44K miles. So your car seems to be a solid value at asking price.
Yeah, that was me...I paid a premium for the BW with 44k miles (my favorite color for the 996tt). Very rare to find a BW 6 speed, with black interior and factory aero kit (making it even more rare/desirable). Also for the record, it came with expensive BBS F1 rims, new tires, coil-overs, custom recaro seats, upgraded thick alcantara steering wheel, pretty beefy aftermarket stereo system, a kline 3" exhaust, clutch/FW, tune, etc...pristine carbon fiber parts everywhere, etc.

If it weren't for the transmission problems (UGH), I'd say I got a great deal at $48.5k. It's going to cost me another $15k to fix that right (so keep that in mind when it comes to pricing - I likely got that deal because the original owner knew of the transmission issues). Since I got exactly what I wanted (minus the trans) and I plan to keep the thing, I'm not too worried about it.

So much debate and some trashing on this guy's for sale ad. IMO, if you don't like the price, don't comment. This is a for sale ad, not a public debate on his asking price. I too feel the BW rightfully carries a premium for a reason. If his doesn't have any mechanical/transmission issues that need immediate attention (like mine did), I'd say his asking price is solid.

It's not only rare but the 996TT looks best in BW! A lucky buyer who wants BW is going to be very happy! GLWS.
Attachment 1216184

Last edited by MotoJB; 10-11-2022 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:24 PM
GDI
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MotoJB
Yeah, that was me...I paid a premium for the BW with 44k miles (my favorite color for the 996tt). Very rare to find a BW 6 speed, with black interior and factory aero kit (making it even more rare/desirable). Also for the record, it came with expensive BBS F1 rims, new tires, coil-overs, custom recaro seats, upgraded thick alcantara steering wheel, pretty beefy aftermarket stereo system, a kline 3" exhaust, clutch/FW, tune, etc...pristine carbon fiber parts everywhere, etc.

If it weren't for the transmission problems (UGH), I'd say I got a great deal at $48.5k. It's going to cost me another $15k to fix that right (so keep that in mind when it comes to pricing - I likely got that deal because the original owner knew of the transmission issues). Since I got exactly what I wanted (minus the trans) and I plan to keep the thing, I'm not too worried about it.

So much debate and some trashing on this guy's for sale ad. IMO, if you don't like the price, don't comment. This is a for sale ad, not a public debate on his asking price. I too feel the BW rightfully carries a premium for a reason. If his doesn't have any mechanical/transmission issues that need immediate attention (like mine did), I'd say his asking price is solid.

It's not only rare but the 996TT looks best in BW! A lucky buyer who wants BW is going to be very happy! GLWS.

Looks great - what happened to the transmission? 15K must be a full rebuild?

EDIT: Never mind - I saw your thread. Condolences...
Old 04-26-2016, 09:34 PM
KC-CarGuy
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 70 Posts

GLWS.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:32 PM
Gt3stig
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MotoJB

Awesome TT !
Could you please tell me what size the BBS F1's are, and what size/brand the tires are. Also I see the TT is lowered. How low did you go? Thx!
Old 05-01-2016, 11:54 PM
911-AL
Rennlist Member

Price lowered to $49500. That's rock bottom and otherwise I will be keeping her to build into something even more special.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:57 PM
911-AL
Rennlist Member

Pm's and email responded.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:50 AM
911-AL
Rennlist Member

One last bump.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Apico
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biarritz

Originally Posted by 911-AL
One last bump.

Is this car still available?
Old 06-02-2016, 10:46 PM
911-AL
Rennlist Member

Price adjusted to $54500 due to a fresh set of sport seats in Natural Brown with painted body color backs and center console! Pics to follow. PM me for dibs with the new updates!

Quick Reply: Biarritz White and Natural Brown 996TT For Sale