Old 11-30-2015, 10:23 PM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Originally Posted by islandtrader
PDCC really worth it?
Yes.

What speed21 wrote is only half the story. The other half of the story is that when you're not hooning around the ride quality is noticeably improved on broken, crappy pavement.

Even if you're not planning on exploring the limits of performance, if you DD the car at all PDCC is worth it.

PDDC is second from the top on my list of must-have options. As long as I live where I live (Yankee Land) with $h1+ for pavement, I won't consider a car that doesn't offer PDDC or a similar active suspension technology if it is going to be anything other than a pure weekend toy.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:27 PM
islandtrader
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by worf928
Yes.

What speed21 wrote is only half the story. The other half of the story is that when you're not hooning around the ride quality is noticeably improved on broken, crappy pavement.

Even if you're not planning on exploring the limits of performance, if you DD the car at all PDCC is worth it.

PDDC is second from the top on my list of must-have options. As long as I live where I live (Yankee Land) with $h1+ for pavement, I won't consider a car that doesn't offer PDDC or a similar active suspension technology if it is going to be anything other than a pure weekend toy.
Sounds good to me. The roads by my home in Chicago are quite terrible so I would like something that would make the ride less harsh. Looks like I might as well get a S at this point, I might have to test drive the ceramics to make sure they are not as aggressively set up like in my ferrari. There doesn't seem to be much of a premium for a S on the used market???
Old 11-30-2015, 10:40 PM
speed21
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I missed the points raised by worf re the better ride over harsh roads with the PDCC. I kind of took that benefit for granted which is easy to do when you have the goodies in as standard equip. It's only if you step in one without these things that you will start noticing certain inadequacies. Push these two hard and it becomes much easier to spot the differences. Then you have to decide what you want and, are prepared to accept for the dollars spent.

Quick Reply: Must have options on a Turbo S