Porsche 911 turbo s ( Daily driver )

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 01:56 PM
chance6
Race Car

Received 1,480 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by Engro
Midwest car
Do you also have ventilated seats? I think the ventilation option removes some of the padding in 18 way seats. Either that or i'm getting old and need my back adjusted.
Yep I have ventilated seats too. I agree, the seats become a little stiffer, but still comfortable to me. The Alcantara ones in my GT3 were a little more comfy - obviously not ventilated. But the TTS has better ride quality by far.

I've come to the conclusion no car is perfect, for sure.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:00 PM
chance6
Race Car

Received 1,480 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by Pb Pedis
The billet compressor wheels on the 991.2 TTS AND the fuel system upgrades were nice improvements to the stock platform and make for a great power gains with a tune alone - that made the $30K-50K worth it to me as a new buyer, combined with the other changes - I really wanted the LCA for example. But, that’s not BigSwole’s question which is more interesting and is directed at previous owners of a 991.1 TTS.
Where can I find more details about the .2 TTS turbochargers vs. base Turbo? I know the compressor wheel is larger but what else? Also different materials?
Old 08-09-2020, 09:08 AM
derf
Instructor

Received 90 Likes on 39 Posts

I didn’t have adaptive cruise (ACC) or Lane Change Assist (LCA) on my previous TTS , and that has made it an even better daily diver for city and highway and traffic.

Will get the n all my futures TTS’ as well.

Originally Posted by Thomas tad
Hello,

My name is Thomas and am a newbie in this forum, and i do have a question regarding the differences between the 911 turbo s and turbo.

I was planning to buy the 911 turbo s, until few friends of mine, have been telling me that the car is not suitable as an every day car or as a daily driver. Thus, they have recommended me to go with just the 911 turbo or even the Carrera. Can anyone consent to this or validate any of the above.

In addition, the 2015 model remained fairly the same as the previous year, i am just wondering well their be any change on the turbo s model? or is it safe for me to just go for it.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Porsche 911 turbo s ( Daily driver )